I’ve met quite a few unique people since I’ve been blogging. I thought I’d take the time to acknowledge some of them. Some of these people are influential leaders, bloggers, writers, pastors, authors, designers, entrepreneurs, visionaries, and catalysts of our time. It has been an honor to call some of these people friends. So let’s get the list rollin’…
1. Vincent Hunt: Met him about 8 years ago. Became my mentor and has since inspired a lot of what I do today. He’s one of those guys you’d like to be around just to feed off of his energy.
2. Bishop J. Nathan Paige: Met him about 12 years ago or more. He used to pick me up everyday from high school. He pastors a church in Albany, GA. He has a genuine heart for God’s people and he heads on of the hottest Gospel Choirs I know.
4. Milan Ford: Met him about 3 years ago at New Birth. He was the college director of the Outlet College Ministry. He now attends North Point and is about to publish his first book. This guy is a beast when it comes to wisdom and insight on ministry.
5. Hajj Flemmings: Met him through Vincent about 3 months ago. He’s one of those unique entrepreneurs. He focuses on developing personal brands.
6. Jesse Phillips: Met him about 4 months ago on Facebook. He’s the brains behind the Catalyst website. He’s deeply passionate about Jesus and engaging the culture. Another young visionary and blogger.
7. Talia: Met her about 2 months ago through Vincent. She has a vision to impact this Hip Hop Generation through a project known as Hip Hop Grows Up, Inc.
8. Shannon Thomas: Met her about 1 ½ months ago through Vincent. She has a unique vision for engaging and impacting college campuses with the message of Jesus Christ in a relevant and authentic way. She’s the author of an upcoming book, “Taking the Yard”.
9. Shaun King: Met him about 1 ½ months ago through Facebook. This guy is such a fireball of energy and passion. He’s in the process of planting an awesome church in downtown Atlanta known as the Courageous Church. We both attended Buckhead Church and share a lot of common views on ministry.
…It’s been an awesome experience. God is definitely pouring out dreams and visions all over the place, and I’m just lucky to be apart.